- Big international team of professional developers
- Interesting projects in animals health intelligence industry
- Many tech challenges
- Business trips to USA and Israel
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic and growing global team (6 senior engineers in Lithuania, 300+ totally in Europe/USA). This person will be a part of an Automation team and act as a mediator between Developer and DevOps teams. Also, his/her responsibilities will be to oversee operations, maintenance, and deployment of many servers and services at Cloud & On-Prem alongside customized scripts development, Source Control management, and CI/CD pipelines. If you are a team player and thrive in fast-paced environments, you’re welcome to apply!
- Strong development skills (Bash, Python);
- Fluent control in Git and understanding of Git workflows;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD processes, Pipelines;
- Understanding of GitOps approach;
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes;
- Proven experience of working in the Cloud (AWS is preferred);
- Keen interest in learning new and emerging technologies and passion for innovation;
- Developer’s experience and mindset is a must!
Nice to have
- Familiarity with AWS RDS, MySQL, SQL, ActiveMQ, RedisCache, etc.;
- Understanding of the basics of database administration for MySQL or a similar SQL database;
- Familiarity with Artifactory, Nexus;
- Familiarity with HashiCorp tools (Ansible, Vault);
- Network management skills (firewalls, DNS, NAT) and cloud security services such as AWS Security group, WAF, ACL, Shield, etc.;
- Experience with a variety of open-source technologies and tools;
- Professional experience administering Linux servers along with scripting languages;
- Experience with Helm charts and Terraform;
- Monitor and Metrics gathering (AWS CloudWatch, Nagios, Datadog, Azure Monitor, Grafana);
- Knowledge of standard protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SSH, TLS, SMTP, SFTP, etc.).
- In addition, a proactive personality that wants and knows how to take subjects and investigate until having results will be a great asset to the team.
- An international career (collaboration with team members from USA, Israel, Ukraine)
- Agile work environment
- eLearning platforms, books, training and certificates
- Flexible working hours, office, remote or hybrid work option
- Health insurance and gym coverage
- Fun company parties and team building events
- 6500 – 8500 eur/mon. gross